Here Latest Haryana Current Affairs August 2019 in English, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Current affairs 2018-19-2020. Daily Current Affairs for all competitive Exam Like HSSC, HPSC, HTET, Haryana Police, and all Haryana State Level Exams. We are doing our best efforts for Haryana current affairs section most easily and interestingly to score high marks which open a path to get selected in various competitive exams. You can easily read & download in PDF File given below:-
Latest Haryana Current Affairs August 2019 in English, Download PDF File
1. Wrestler Vinesh Phogat won which medal in Yasar Dogu International tournament?
Answer: Gold Medal
2. Haryana Horticulture Department has started a garden plantation campaign from village Patauda in which district?
3. Which district of the state has Dharuhera made a new block?
4. What was the per capita GST collection from the state of Haryana during the year 2018-19?
Answer: 21745 Rupees
5. In which district of Haryana, Navdeep Saini has been selected for the first time in ODI and T20 team?
6. Sushma Swaraj, who belongs to which district of Haryana, died?
7. In which district was the main event organized on the 550th Prakash Utsav of Guru Nanak Dev Ji?
8. Which place did Haryana rank in all the states and UTs of the country in the Foot Safety Index?
9. In which district of Haryana, Navdeep Wajia hoisted the tricolor flag on the peak of Mount Elbrus?
10. Which medal was won by Haryanvi wrestler Vinesh Phogat at the Poland Open Wrestling Tournament in Warsaw?
Answer: Gold Medal
11. Who has been appointed as the Chief Electoral Officer of Haryana?
Answer: Anurag Agarwal
12. Sonam of which district of Haryana won the gold medal in the World Cadet Wrestling Championship?
13. Which mission of Haryana got the award in the Policy and Governance (Institution) category of Outlook PoshanAward-2019?
Answer: Haryana National Health Mission
14. How many awards have Haryana received in Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao?
15. Which Haryanvi wrestler won the gold medal in 65 kg weight category at Tbilisi Grand Prix?
Answer: Bajrang Punia
16. By which name the campaign has been started to ensure 100 percent institutional deliveries in Haryana?
Answer: Zero Home Delivery
17. Which Haryanvi has been given the International Women’s Achievers’ Adarsh Mahila Award?
Answer: Nitasha Rakesh Sihag
18. The country’s first solar-based greenhouse has been set up in which district of Haryana?
19. By what name has Haryana enacted a law to deal with organized crime?
20. In which district has HAU started the first Fisheries College in Haryana?
21. In which district of Haryana is the statue of Sant chudamani Bhai Santokh Singh made?
22. Haryana Health Department celebrated the month of July as which anti-disease?
23. Which Haryanvi won the first position in the National Bike Championship held in Chennai?
Answer: Abhimanyu Gautam
24. Which Institute of Haryana topped the country in the 2018 ranking of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research?
Answer: National Dairy Research Institute
25. Which medal did Deepak Poonia win at the Junior World Wrestling Championship?
Answer: Gold Medal
26. Which 2 players were announced for the 2019 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Answer: Bajrang Punia and Deepa Malik
27. Which award was announced to Haryana wrestling player Pooja Dhanda?
Answer: Arjuna Award
28. Which coach of Haryana has announced the Dronacharya Award?
Answer: Ranbir Singh Khokhar
29. How many panchayats have got a 6-star rating in 2019 under the Seven Star scheme in Haryana?
30. In which district of Haryana, a virtual court has been started to settle cases related to traffic challan?
31. Which district of Haryana got the first position nationwide under ‘Swachh Darpan-2019’?
32. Which Haryanvi Squadron Leader has been awarded the Air Force War Service Medal?
Answer: Minty Aggarwal
33. What name has been given to the village Londora in the Karnal district?
34. Haryana Police was awarded the Smart Policing Award by which institution?
35. Which medal did Vinesh Phogat win in the finals of the 2019 Medvedite event in Minsk, Belarus?
36. On which railway line did Chief Minister Manohar Lal laid the foundation stone of the newly elevated track at Thanesar?
37. 54th Know India Programme•
40 Indian Origin youth have taken part in the 54th Edition of Know India (KIP) Programme.
•This edition is scheduled from 1st August to 25th August 2019. •Punjab and Haryana are partner sates for this edition.
38. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) fifth stand-alone ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ has become operational on a dry run basis?
Answer: Hisar, Haryana.
39. Gujarat ranked first in composite water management index 2.0
•To supplement the efforts of Jal Shakti Ministry, NITI Aayog has prepared the Second Round of CWMI 2.0.
•NITI Aayog first launched and conceptualized the Composite Water Management Index in 2018.
•CWMI 2.0 ranks various states for the reference year 2017-18 as against the base year 2016-17.
•Gujarat is the highest performer in the reference year (2017-18), followed by Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu.
•In North-Eastern and the Himalayan States, Himachal Pradesh has been adjudged number 1 in 2017-18 followed by Uttarakhand, Tripura, and Assam.
•The Union Territories have first time submitted their data and Puducherry has been declared as the top ranker.
•In terms of incremental change in index (over 2016-17 level), Haryana holds the number one position in the general States.
•Uttarakhand ranks at first position amongst North Eastern and the Himalayan States.
40. A new state-of-the-art commando training center for RPF will be started in …………………which will have access to the latest technology and equipment.
Answer: Jagadhri (in Haryana)
41.63% panchayats join state’s star rating scheme on 7 social indicators
•Two years after launching its ‘7-Star Rainbow Scheme’, the Haryana government has given star-rankings to 63 percent of the state’s gram panchayats based on their performance against seven social parameters.
•Based on the ranking, the government gives financial aid to villages.
42. Invasive weed found in Haryana wheat crop
•The scientist has found an invasive weed called Emex australis Steinh in wheat fields at villages of Faridabad and adjoining districts in Haryana.
•The invasive weed belongs to the family Polygonaceae which is a native to Australia and South Africa.
•This was first reported in India in Santhal Pargana division of erstwhile united Bihar in 1984 and Jammu & Kashmir in 1987.
•An invasive alien species is a species that is not native to a specific location, and that has a tendency to spread to a degree believed to cause damage to the environment, human economy, or human health.