Here Latest Haryana Current Affairs January 2019 in English, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Current affairs 2018-19-2020. Daily Current Affairs for all competitive Exam Like HSSC, HPSC, HTET, Haryana Police, and all Haryana State Level Exams. We are doing our best efforts for Haryana current affairs section most easily and interestingly to score high marks which open a path to get selected in various competitive exams. You can easily read & download in PDF File given below:-
Latest Haryana Current Affairs January 2019 in English, Download PDF File
1. Airport Authority of India has selected Ambala’s selection for the airport under the Udaan-3 scheme for Regional Air Connectivity from the Central Government.
2. The country’s largest Ashoka Chakra has been built in Tapra Kalan village of Yamunanagar district of Haryana.
3. 11th tribal youth exchange program was organized from 23 to 29 January 2019 in the Mother Mansa Devi Temple Complex, Panchkula, Haryana.
4. Haryana Saraswati Heritage Development Board has accepted eleven tasks to “revive” Saraswati river and preserve a normal waft of water in the river -places falling in the drift route of Saraswati will be restored.
5. The Chief Minister of Haryana launched three vital books written by way of Acharya Bal Krishna, namely: Flora of Mornie Hills, VegetativeSurvey of Mornie Hills, and Morani Area essential medicinal plants.
6. Herbal Park will be set up on 100 acres of land in village Thana of Kurukshetra district on behalf of the Haryana Government.
7. Adish Agarwal has written the book ‘Narendra Modi-A Criminal Vaginal Statement’ on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
8. Chief Minister honored Punjabi Singer Miss Pooja with Haryana Gaurav Puraskar.
9. In the Harappan civilization that took place in Rakhigarhi of Hisar district, the remains of a 5000-year-old lover couple have been found.
10. The Union Ministry of Urban Housing and Urban Affairs, on 10 January 2019, declaredODF Plus to Karnal City.
11. Brazil has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to cooperate with Haryana in the Murrah breed reform.
12. The young shot man of Lalpura of Hisar, hoisted the tricolor on Mount Elbrus, the highest mountain in Europe. Mount Elbrus Mountain is 5642 meters high in Russia.
13. Match and Catch App, This app will have a registration number, chassis number, and engine number of stolen vehiclesPolice.
14. The first agriculture museum of the state is being built in the Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University campus at Hisar.
15. The Haryana government is planning to give a monthly pension of Rs 2 thousand as support to HIV infected people from the coming financial year.
16. 4th Haryana International Film Festival was held from January 13 to 17 in Haryana Hisar Agricultural University, Hisar.
17. Dr. Arunima Sinha, the world report holder climber, from the village of Faridabad in Haryana, has emerged as the first female to flaunt the tricolor on the pinnacle of the Vinson Massif mountain in Antarctica.
18. World-renowned mountaineer Anita Kundu hoisted the tricolor on 14 January 2019, ending the absolute best Winson top of Antarctica continent on the South Pole. Anita Kundu resides in Faridpur village of Hisar district of Haryana.
19. Haryana defeated Punjab in the last and won the Under-17 hockey title in the India Youth Games 2019.
20. The toll-free number for cybersecurity and starting the cybersecurity portal Haryana has become the first state in the country.
21. Excavation is being done to explore the pre-Harappan civilization in the excavation camp of village Kunal in the Fatehabad district of Haryana.
22. The country’s first Digital Sign Language Lab has been started in Gurgaon, Haryana.
23. Anish Bhanvala was awarded the President’s Child Award on 22nd January at Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi. Anish Bhanvala is a resident of Karnal district of Haryana.
24. The state’s first pet clinic is being built in Haryana’s Gurugram.
25. The Haryana Government has launched a plan to give a monthly pension of 5 thousand to 9 thousand rupees to victims and women of acid attack.
26. Haryana Government has issued notification for the change of name of Yamunanagar town Khizrababad as Pratapnagar.
27. Karnal district has received the award in the Effective Community Engagement category for doing outstanding work under the National Program Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign.
28. Driving Training and Research Institute in Karnal is being made internationally. The Driving Training Institute, which costs approximately 25 crores, is expected to be ready by April 15, 2019. This institute is being built by Honda.
29. Kurukshetra district has got an award in the category of properly implementing the PC & PNDT Act for doing outstanding work under the National Program Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign.
30. Jhajjar district has got an award in the Enabling Girl Child Education category for doing outstanding work under the National Program Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao campaign.
31. Manisha, on January 26, 2019, is the first mountaineer to raise the height of 19340 feet high on the occasion of Republic Day. Manisha is a resident of the Bawali village of Fatehabad.
32. For the first time in Haryana on January 28, 2019, VVPAT machines were used in the bye-election of Jind Assembly constituency.
33. Khelo India Youth Games (2nd edition)
•In the 2ndedition of Khelo India Youth Games (2nd edition), the state topped Maharashtra.
Note: Maharashtra topped with 228 medals (85 gold, 62 silver, and 81 bronze).
•Haryana were second with a total of 178 medals (62 gold, 56 silver, and 60 bronze).