Here Latest Haryana Current Affairs June 2019 in English, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Current affairs 2018-19-2020. Daily Current Affairs for all competitive Exam Like HSSC, HPSC, HTET, Haryana Police, and all Haryana State Level Exams. We are doing our best efforts for Haryana current affairs section most easily and interestingly to score high marks which open a path to get selected in various competitive exams. You can easily read & download in PDF File given below:-
Latest Haryana Current Affairs June 2019 in English, Download PDF File
1. Which pilot scheme has been started by the Haryana government to save
water in the state?
Answer: Crop diversification pilot scheme
2. In which district of Haryana, 49th group meeting of All India Coordinated Research Project (Jowar) was organized?
3. Which daughter of Hansi has won the title of Mrs. Haryana?
Answer: Pooja Alhan
4. Which University of Haryana has started the Agri-Business Incubation Center?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
5. The Haryana government has declared the Rare Wildlife Protected Area located in the villages Kajalhedi, Dhani Majra, and Dhangad in which district as community reserve area?
6. Under which scheme in Haryana, IIT, JEE and NEET students are given free coaching?
Answer: Haryana Super 100
7. Which justice of Haryana has been made a judge in the Supreme Court?
Answer: Justice Suryakant
8. Which state has become the first state in the country to implement the smart meter and smart grid scheme?
9. . Which city of Haryana is among the top 5 favorite cities for tech companies
10. How many scientists and professors from various universities of the state have been approved for research projects in Haryana during the year 2018-19?
11. According to the report released by the Haryana Pollution Control Board, on the banks of which river in Haryana, 500 meters of underground water is not potable?
12. What is the place of Haryana in per capita milk availability in the country?
13. The government of Haryana has prepared a plan of…………………………..instead of paddy in the state.
Answer: 25 crores to grow Maize cultivation
14. How many districts of Haryana have implemented a scheme called ‘Jal Hi Jeevan Hai’?
15. Which state alone accounts for one-third of cancer deaths in the country?
16. Which IPS officer of Haryana cadre has been appointed as the interim Central Vigilance Commissioner?
Answer: Sharad Kumar
17. In which district of Haryana, representatives of 30 countries participated in maritime security?
18. How many women police stations are there in Haryana till May 2019?
19. How many electricity consumers are there in Haryana till June 2019?
Answer: 65 lakhs
20. Which litterateur has been awarded the ‘Shatabdi Samman-2019’ from Haryana?
Answer: Mahendra Jain
21. The first village-level cow dung gas plant of Haryana has been started in which district?
22. Under which scheme in Haryana, water supply, sewerage management, drainage, green space and parks, urban transport is being done?
Answer: Amrut Scheme
23. In which district is the first GST help desk of Haryana formed?
24. In which district was the state level Yoga Day organized on 21 June 2019 in Haryana?
25. Which team won the 9th Sub Junior Woman National Hockey Championship title?
26. The amount has been increased to Rs. 10000 by the Haryana government for ………………….?
Answer: assistance to the victims of atrocities.
27. How many villages in Haryana have been selected by the NGT to be model villages?
28. Haryana Yoga Council has been formed by the …………………………to promote yoga in the state.
Answer: Haryana government
29. On which date did the Haryana government celebrate International Day against Drug Abuse and Illegal Trafficking?
Answer: 26 June
30. Punjab and Haryana High Court declare all animals in……………………?
Answer: Haryana to be ‘legal persons’