Here Latest Haryana Current Affairs March 2019 in English, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Current affairs 2018-19-2020. Daily Current Affairs for all competitive Exam Like HSSC, HPSC, HTET, Haryana Police, and all Haryana State Level Exams. We are doing our best efforts for Haryana current affairs section most easily and interestingly to score high marks which open a path to get selected in various competitive exams. You can easily read & download in PDF File given below:-
Latest Haryana Current Affairs March 2019 in English, Download PDF File
1. In how many districts of Haryana, rural areas have been selected in the first
phase for the use of plastic in making roads?
2. The state poet of Haryana and the famous Rubai Samrat of the country who
has died recently?
Answer: Udaybhanu Hansh
3. Haryana received cabinet approval for setting up of new AIIMS at Manethi at
a cost of Rs.1299cr.
Answer: under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
4. Who won the Haryana Kesari title in the state-level wrestling competition?
5. By which year Haryana government has targeted to double the horticulture
sector in the state?
6. Who was given the Haryana Yuva Vigyan Ratna Award for the year 2018?
Answer: Dr. Surendra Singh and Dr. Rajendra Singh
7. Who has been honored with Haryana Vigyan Ratna Award 2018?
Answer: Dr. Bakshi Ram
8. Which female player won the Haryana Kesari title in the state-level wrestling
9. Which player has won the title of Haryana Kumari?
10. Which is the first state in the country to pass a bill for livestock breed
improvement and for destitute animals?
11. Which jail of Haryana has become the first eco-friendly Jail in the state?
Answer: Panipat Jail
12. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the state-level task force
constituted under the Swachh Bharat Mission by the Haryana government?
Answer: Mahipal Dhanda
13. Which medal was won by Haryanvi wrestler Vinesh Phogat at Dale Kralove
Answer: Silver Medal
14. How many cities of Haryana are included in the 30 most polluted cities in the
15. When was the Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Maandhan Yojana launched in
Answer: March 5, 2019
16. Which city of the country has topped the most polluted cities in the world?
17. How many women of Haryana were honored on International Women’s Day?
18. In which district of Haryana was the state-level Pink Marathon race organized
on the occasion of International Women’s Day?
19. Which Haryanvi was given the title of Web Wonder Woman?
Answer: Sonal Goel
20. How many cities of Haryana have been included in the Top-100 in the
Cleanliness Survey 2019?
21. What place has Haryana ranked in the Swachh Survekshan 2019?
22. In which district of Haryana was the Incredible India Cultural Kumbh
23. Which block has become the first Saksham plus block of Haryana state?
24. Who was honored with Kalpana Chawla Shaurya Award?
Answer: Rekha Lakshmi Singh Chokan
25. Which city of Haryana has been declared as a garbage-free city?
26. Which campaign has been launched to eradicate anemia disease in pregnant
women and children in Haryana?
Answer: Atal Campaign
27. The Haryana government has given in-principle approval to the proposal to
include how many castes as ghumantu?
28. Which state has implemented Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana?
29. Which municipal corporation of Haryana became the first municipal
corporation in the state to clean sewerage manholes with robots?
30. Which the University of Haryana has been awarded the ‘Indian Excellence in
Answer: Guru Jambheshwar University Hisar
31. Which Haryanvi was awarded the Padma Shri award for outstanding work in
animal husbandry by President Ramnath Kovind?
Answer: Narendra Singh
32. Which Haryanvi player was awarded the Padma Shri by President Ramnath
Answer: Bajrang Punia
33. Kanwal Singh Chauhan, resident of which district of Haryana, was awarded
the Padma Shri award by President Ram Nath Kovind?
34. Which farmer of Karnal district was awarded the Padma Shri award by
President Ramnath Kovind?
Answer: Sultan Singh
35. Who has been awarded the Padma Bhushan Award for reviving the Saraswati
Answer: Darshan Lal Jain
36. Where will the eight-way Delhi-Vadodara-Mumbai Access Controlled Speed
Does Expressway pass through Haryana?
37. Haryana government has given a rebate of Rs 2 thousand in stamp duty to
small and marginal farmers on loans up to how much?
Answer: 1.60 Lakh
38. In which district of Haryana is the country’s first mechanized organic farm
39. In which district of Haryana, Aerospace University is being established?
40. In which district of Haryana is the elephant rescue and rehabilitation center
41. Which new national highway will connect Sonipat, Rohtak, Jhajjar and Dadri
Answer: NH-334 B
42. In which district of Haryana was the annual festival organized in memory of
43. In which district is the first Arabic Center of Haryana state being built?
44. With what honor has Prof. Dinesh Kumar (Vice-Chancellor of YMCA,
Faridabad) been awarded for his remarkable contribution to the field of
Answer: Rakbandhu Shimano Shiromani Honor
45. Who is the director of the Haryana Youth Welfare and Sports Department?
Answer: Bhupendra Singh
46. Which election symbol has the newly formed political party JJP got in
47. In which district of Haryana, the second MDR TB center of the state is being
48. Who won the men’s category title at the 47th Haryana Senior State Handball
49. Which team won the women’s title in the 47th Haryana Senior Handball State
50. The 47th Haryana Senior State Handball Championship was held in which
51. Which Haryanvi has won the title of Miss Glamor Look International
Ambassador 2019 in the Philippines?
Answer: Ritu Lakhina
52. The beautification of Shitala Mata Mandir Sarovar is being done in the Gurugram
53. Which the University of Haryana has received the prestigious Agricultural
Education Award for its contribution to increasing agricultural productivity and
rural prosperity- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
54. Which village of Jhajjar district is being made a digital village?
55. 10-day Haryanvi Folk Dance Workshop organized by North Zone Cultural
Answer: Patiala in Ambala.